A few things to remember to keep your Safelet working for you whenever you need it!
- Keep your phone and safelet charged.
- Safelet on your wrist, phone close by and within bluetooth range.
- Bluetooth and data/wifi on (your safelet only uses wifi/data when you send an alarm or check in. It will automatically use wifi over data when you are in wifi range).
- Make sure your location, contacts and microphone permissions are all set to 'allow'. Nobody can track you through the app, and your location is sent only to your guardians when you check in or activate your alarm.
If you need to activate your alarm, instruct your guardians to:
- OPEN the notification when they hear the alarm.
- RESPOND to you by pressing the 'on my way' tab.
- LISTEN to the real-time recording so they know what kind of help you need (police, fire, ambulance, or a hug and a cup of tea!)
- ACT - make sure your guardians know the right kind of help you need, and if they need to call 111, ask them tell the operator that you have a Safelet and they are your guardian 💪
If you have all your phone settings correct, wear your safelet, and your guardians know what to do, it could just save your life!
#safeletNZ #safeletguardian #guardian #protected #staysafe #savealife #safertogether #refresher #learning